This is a Full-Time, 2nd shift opportunity, starting at $18.64 per hour.
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Perform general maintenance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Fill in for other positions as needed
- Perform general warehouse duties
- Other projects or duties as assigned